Pencil Montana is now focusing solely on tattooing his own artwork based on selective themed imagery and concepts provided. He is extremely fortunate to be approached with so many amazing inquiries and cannot express his appreciation enough. While he would love to take on every request, it is just not possible with having only one tattoo artist in our studio so we’ve added some content below to explain how the selection process works.
- Appointments are booked one to two month in advance.
- Due to the amount of inquiries priority will be given to selective imagery that fits the artists’ style, both conceptually and in his personalized illustrative style.
- The artist will give priority to medium to larger sized tattoos as it allows him to add details that he would not be able to include in smaller sized tattoos. If you are interested in a smaller tattoo or something off of a flash sheet the artist will try to have you in after the artist finish his main appointments for the day, but this will largely depend on if time allows it so please include dates you are hoping to have said tattoo done.
- Since priority is given to larger appointments we will try to schedule days that are specifically dedicated to flash tattoos..
- Due to only having one artist we do not take walk-ins
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- For your appointment, a valid Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport is required.
- We do not tattoo clients under the age of 18 even with parental consent.
- The hourly rate is $280
- A $150 drawing deposit is due at the time of booking. This deposit does not go towards the total cost of your tattoo.
- Please be mindful that Pencil Montana is no longer taking on cover-up requests.
- Under no circumstances are children under 18 allowed in the tattoo areas this includes infants and toddlers. Please make alternative arrangements for your children.
- No pets are allowed in the shop unless they are service animals.
- Please remember your appointment date and time. We are not responsible if you miss your appointment.
- We reserve the right to cancel your appointment(s) if you are more than 15 minutes lateDrawings of tattoos will be shared on the day of your appointment.
- The artist will not and do not feel comfortable altering other artists’ work. The artist will not “touch up” or “finish” a tattoo done by another artist.
- If you personally cannot make it to your appointment, you can not give your appointment to someone else. We have a long list of people waiting for a spot to open up. We are more than happy to add you to our on-call list or reschedule if our books are open. Please note you will need to pay an additional deposit fee of $150. All deposits are non-refundable and do not go towards the cost of your tattoo.